I am so thankful you are interested in Studying the book of James! This study is either just beginning or has been going on for a week or longer. However, if you would still like to join in I will be glad to get you the material! Here is the information about the study!
What to Expect From This Study!
For those who are trying to decide if this study will meet your needs here is a brief overview of what to expect:)
- Starting October 2nd through December 8th we will be reading and studying through the book of James for a total of 11 weeks.
- Our first week of study in this book will consist of only reading the book. This is something new I have started with these studies. We will read the book through everyday for the first week. Do not panick:) There is only 5 chapters in James. This can be done!! I have faith in you! It is my practice to read through the book we are studying every week while we study it. That will not change. However, from here on out we will read through the book before we even begin to answer the questions in my study guide. Why? Context is key to any book we begin to study. I thought it would be helpful to read the book before we start, to help keep the context of the book in our minds as we study.
- We will work through each chapter and every verse of James.
- The study will contain 10 lessons. Each lesson will takes us through each verse of the chapter we are studying.
How This Will Work!
- On Friday September 29th for those who have signed up for the study (See Instructions that follow to sign up.) I will send an email. This initial email will contain a, “How To Use the Material” guide, your reading plan for the first week, a schedule for the entire study, and insight into our Facebook group. More on the Facebook group below.
- Each email after the initial one will contain the lesson for the week, an encouraging word from me, and a link back to my blog for and overview of the chapter we just finished studying.
I have a Facebook group set up for all of my studies. It is a place for us to meet and encourage each other as we study truth together. It is a place you can ask for prayer, ask questions, and share what you are learning. It is not mandatory that you join the group but greatly encouraged. We all need encouragement and you may be just be the one God uses:)
Click here to Join Let’s Study Truth Together Facebook Group!
Let’s Get You Signed Up!!!
Fill in the Information below and I will get you added!
I look forward to talking to you and studying truth with you!