Hi everyone!! I am so excited to announce that on Monday,February 20th 2017 we will be starting our new Bible study in the book of 2 Peter! We will read and study through Second Peter and without taking a breath we will head right into the book of Jude!I cannot wait to dive deep into these books! More information coming soon about my study in the book of Jude.
What to Expect From This Study!
For those who are trying to decide if this study will meet your needs here is a brief overview of what to expect:)
- Starting February 20th~March 17th we will be reading and studying through 2 Peter for a total of 4 weeks.
- Our first week of study in this book will consist of only reading the book. This is something new I have started with these studies. We will read the book through everyday for the first week. Do not panick:) There is only 3 chapters in 2 Peter. This can be done!! I have faith in you! It is my practice to read through the book we are studying every week while we study it. That will not change. However, from here on out we will read through the book before we even begin to answer the questions in my study guide. Why? Context is key to any book we begin to study. I thought it would be helpful to read the book before we start, to help keep the context of the book in our minds as we study.
- We will work through each chapter and every verse of 2nd Peter. The study will contain 3 lessons plus the first week of reading. Each lesson will takes us through each verse of the chapter we are studying.
- We will study a chapter a week.
How This Will Work!
- On Friday February 17 for those who have signed up for the study (See Instructions that follow to sign up.) I will send an email. This initial email will contain a, “How To Use the Material” guide, your reading plan for the first week, a schedule for the entire study, and insight into our Facebook group. More on the Facebook group below.
- Each email after the initial one will contain the lesson for the week, an encouraging word from me, and a link back to my blog for and overview of the chapter we just finished studying.
I have a Facebook group set up for all of my studies. It is a place for us to meet and encourage each other as we study truth together. It is a place you can ask for prayer, ask questions, and share what you are learning. You can ask to join the group through my first email. It is not mandatory that you join the group but greatly encouraged. We all need encouragement and you may be just be the one God uses:)
Let’s Get You Signed Up!!!
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. IN ORDER TO BE SIGNED UP TO THIS STUDY YOU NEED TO SIGN UP IN THE RIGHT PLACE:) Sorry! I am not saying you cannot do this:) I have had problems in the past and just want to make your experience as easy as possible!!!
Click on the image below to sign up for my 2 Peter Bible Study! Once you confirm that you would like to be apart of this study all you have to do is wait, anxiously, for your first email which will arrive in your inbox on Friday February 17, 2017.
If you are joing ing this study please share this post with your friends, church familes! Lets form a community of women who desire to conformtheir lives to the Truth of God’s Word! You will niot be alone I am here praying for you and encouraging you as you study throuth the word of God!