I am so excited to get back into the book of Romans!
In this study, we will cover lessons 16-25. These lessons will take us through Romans chapters 6-8. You will find your FREE lessons at the end of this post. My goal and desire are to work through all 16 chapters! Yes, you heard it right, 16 chapters! This journey will take several weeks, but it is one that I believe will be well worth the work and effort put into it. Do not worry, I will be here with you all the way:
Praying for you,
Learning right beside you!
10 weeks in Romans
We have spent 16 weeks in Romans already! I am praising God for all that He has taught us! It has been an amazing journey! So many of you have shared what God is teaching you, that is such an encouragement to me. I am praying for His continued guidance and teaching as we pick up where we left off in chapter 5.
Before you read any further in this post, go and download your FREE Romans Booklet. I have included in this booklet all of the lessons we have studied so far plus the lessons we will cover in this series. You can print the entire booklet or you can print only the lessons we are covering in this series.
click link below for your free Romans Bible Study:
A word of encouragement
A word of encouragement from the writer behind this series! I want you to get into the word of God for yourself. This is the reason I have spent so much time on these lessons. They are designed to walk you through an entire book of the Bible verse by verse, chapter by chapter. When you have finished each lesson you will have read the text several times. You will have answered all questions from the text of scripture. These are not opinion questions. They are designed to get you into the word to learn who God is, who Christ is, and who the Holy Spirit is. To learn doctrine. To learn what God says about a particular subject, not what man’s opinion is. To be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Our desire is to conform to the truth of God’s word. Not be conformed to the pattern of this world. The only way we can do this is through the study of God’s word!
For 10 weeks (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), I will write a post that I pray will help explain the verses we have been studying through for the week. These posts will not walk through each question. It will give an overview and application for the verses studied. Please, please, please, work through the lessons and not just read the posts. I am doing my very best to encourage and guide you along the way. But, true learning is when you have your Bible open reading and studying for yourself! The lessons were written for the purpose of guiding you through the word.
How This Works
I have written an explanation in the above graphic that will explain how we will study through this series. Click below to download and print a copy for yourself.
- Each lesson is written to take you through each verse of every chapter. Sometimes you will be taken to other parts of Scripture to help with the interpretation of the text. Remember, Scripture interprets Scripture!
- We will also be doing word studies. You may be asking, “Why do I need to know what a word means?” Word studies get us deeper into the word of God. Sometimes we think we know what a word means, and we really do not. It has been my experience that after I have studied a word, I have a greater understanding of what is being taught. I have also learned more and more of the Amazing Grace of God! It is well worth the time and effort to look words up. I recommend using a Strong’s Concordance. If you do not have one, no problem. I have placed a link for one in the sidebar of this site.
- Each lesson is designed to be worked through in a week. You decide how you want to walk through the questions. I do recommend spacing the questions out. We do not want to rush through the word. We need to ponder and pray for teaching from the Holy Spirit.
- Free Lessons: The Lessons are FREE to you! All I ask is that you do not change any of the questions that have been provided for you. They are copyrighted! Please do not sell them to anyone. If you know someone who would like the study but does not have access to the internet you may download and print them a copy!
I want to encourage you to read through the book of Romans each week. Daily reading will familiarize you with the context of the book. If you read this book weekly, by the end of the study you may have memorized the entire book! How wonderful would that be? You will be able to say with the Psalmist:
Your word I have hidden in my heart that I may not sin against You. Psalm 119:11
Below is a suggested reading plan. I will be reminding you to read through the book as we walk through this series.
Click below to download and print a copy for yourself!
wHAT TO EXPECT EACH WEEK
- Three blog posts per week: Monday|Wednesday|Friday|Grace Please:)(Sometimes it might be just two! Depends on the content of the verses)
- Encouragement for your week in each study!
- Link to all previous posts
- Free PDF Booklet download on each post
WILL YOU JOIN ME IN A HOME STUDY?
I host and lead a Bible study in my home every Tuesday morning. We are working through these Romans lessons before they come to you online. I have held Bible studies in my home and at others homes for years. These classes are for women of all ages. My daughters and other young ladies are apart of this group. They are 15 and 17 but have been apart of the studies since they were 10 and 12.
This on-line community is wonderful and will continue as long as the Lord keeps the door open! But God has placed a great desire in my heart for study groups in the home. I would love to see groups of women, and young girls gathered around a table or sitting in comfy chairs doing this study together. A Titus 2 setting, the Older mature women mentoring the younger women! I believe there is a famine in the land for solid Bible study! I mean digging in the word, the whole word not just bits and pieces of the word.
Would you like to be apart of this community? Please pray about this. God may have already tugged at your heart to start a study in your home. I have a small leader packet to help guide you to lead a group! If you have any questions or would like to go ahead and start a group please fill out this form with your comments and questions! I will get back with you:) God Bless!
God bless! I will meet with you on Monday Morning January 11th!